Thursday, September 9, 2010

Big Cats Are Out There By Matt Bendoris

Survival expert Ray Mears believes big cats are on the prowl in Scotland - after seeing them with his own eyes. Police have warned worried locals near Dornoch, Sutherland, to be on their guard after a string of panther-like sightings this month. And Ray - who has tracked leopards for his ITV Survival shows - insists large predators on the loose include a jungle cat, an American mountain lion and a lynx.

He said: "I know there are big cats out there because I've seen three myself. And I know exactly what two of them were. One was a jungle cat and the other was an American mountain lion. The third I saw for only a split second and couldn't make it out - but it was very big. I've also been sent film footage of big cats in Scotland which I believe to be genuine. They're roaming around the country."

Read the full article here

No comments:

Post a Comment